World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I can get a couple of fastners for the hattch on my colvic they look like the old fasihoned caravan window fastners nylon thread with a round plastic knob that screws up under the catch, or a metal replacement I guess a caravan shop but as is typical they are all shut round here today

·
Registered
487 Posts
Try this lot paul,
surf bay leisure (caravans/motor homes) 0800 783 6898, they have a huge stock, so should have what your looking for,

their at winkleigh, which may be a bit far from you, but only 5 min's from my place, i can pick up anything you want and drop it off to you next weekend if that's any help,

i'm working in barnstaple putting up a wooden swimming pool,

Andy

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this lot paul,
surf bay leisure (caravans/motor homes) 0800 783 6898, they have a huge stock, so should have what your looking for,

their at winkleigh, which may be a bit far from you, but only 5 min's from my place, i can pick up anything you want and drop it off to you next weekend if that's any help,

i'm working in barnstaple putting up a wooden swimming pool,

Andy
cheers for that cs really annoyed at myself the reason I need them is I had to break in through the hatch as I have lost the cabin key if I need to I will make a trip over next weekend friday is the only decent fishing day at present its one of those things that untill you see it you dont know whether it is right or not but thanks for the kind offer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts