World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having taken up lrf last summer and had a modicum of success with wrasse and maccys, i feel i might have missed a chance to continue lrf fishing through the winter. although not sea fishing.. and appologies for slipping this on here..the mersey where i live now has a healthy supply of perch ,chub and others..is it worth a go ??

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
I know it means Light Rock Fishing but you can use it anywhere be it coarse or sea, its just another form/style of fishing at the end of the day.IE fly fishing its not just for trout. So go and enjoy.

·
Registered
316 Posts
having taken up lrf last summer and had a modicum of success with wrasse and maccys, i feel i might have missed a chance to continue lrf fishing through the winter. although not sea fishing.. and appologies for slipping this on here..the mersey where i live now has a healthy supply of perch ,chub and others..is it worth a go ??
Hi yes you have missed out , but at least you will know for next winter , Perch especially respond really well to drop shotting and soft plastic jigs , great fun when nothing else is happening.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Perch seem to love a pink Isome on a dropshot rig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts