World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everybody know especially Chrisp that i haven,t quite finished doing boat up yet (nearly their).
Wife treated me to a new motorbike a few weeks ago,so i haven,t spent much time on doing boat,but now i,ve had a bit of fun on bike,i,m going to get stuck into
finishing boat off and get her launched as soon as poss,
Just thought i,d let you all know i haven,t given up on my new found hobby,and will keep you all posted of how its going.As soon as it,s done Chrisp i,ll give you a call and arrange a time to bring boat down your way.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi cool breeze

I can sypathise with you, I'm in the process of gettig my new boat (new to me anyway) up and running. I'm getting really frustrated seeing the summer slip away, and the more work I do, the more I find that has to be done. Good luck with yours.

Regards
Osprey

·
Registered
116 Posts
Osprey said:
Hi cool breeze

I can sypathise with you, I'm in the process of gettig my new boat (new to me anyway) up and running. I'm getting really frustrated seeing the summer slip away, and the more work I do, the more I find that has to be done. Good luck with yours.

Regards
Osprey
Where I'm at there is not much point in my boat being ready for 'summer!!' The weathers poor and has been for several weeks. When will it end???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Osprey said:
Hi cool breeze

Regards
Osprey
I know how you feel,everytime i go to do something on boat something else seems to have a problem so i have to do that as well.
Yesterday went to check if wiring was ok and guess what,wiring had been cut some was rotten so i have to rewire the whole boat,but i,m not giving up on it ,i,ll have it ready soon.
Good luck with your boat as well.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi Coolbreeze

What sort of boat have you got ? Length, type etc ? (sorry if I've missed this in previous posts) I'd love to see a photo.

Osprey

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Osprey said:
Hi Coolbreeze

What sort of boat have you got ? Length, type etc ? (sorry if I've missed this in previous posts) I'd love to see a photo.

Osprey
Hi Osprey
When i bought it i was told it was a pacific cruiser 18 ft i,ll check that and let you know,i,ll also get a photo of it and forward to you,if i can figure how to do it on this forum,so if you know how i send photos on here i would appreciate it.
Thanks for reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts