World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished by the old pipe ( west of groins),started fishing 6.30 pm finished at 6.30 am,never had a single bite,used rag, sandeel and squid,tried every thing just one of those nights i guess,i dont think the moon helped it was up there shining like a halogen head lamp !!.
despite poor fishing it was a lovely evening ,bit nippy,but very still and peacefull,still never mind,theres always next time,and without the poor nights we would not appreciate the good ones would we !!.i must be over due a good one by now !!!!.
any one else down ther last night how did you get on ?????.kjp.:schmoll: :bye2: :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wouldn't worry fishing Hayling at night in these clear water conditions in April.
Look for a deeper spots such as Browndown or Gilkicker for a chance of a ray.

Larger bass and summer species haven't arrived yet and the only beach fishing at present is a 'don't hold your breath' wait in daylight for a plaice in calm conditions.

Cycled the whole beach this afternoon and saw 1 schoolie caught out of a dozen or so hopefuls.

I'd stick to Eastney for a better chance of a plaice but go prepared to fight the crabs!

Ada
yeah your right ada,i did think about eastney ,but thats all i did do,trouble is i love fishing hayling fished there for years on and off,and its always a case of this session is going to be the one !!,one day it will be,but i do need to try other venues,(and that will be the night or day hayling has a glut of big one;s caught lol ).
kjp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts