World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents
Looking at buying a led lenser H7 headlamp just wandering if the the light is seriously effected by using rechargeable batteries.
Cheers

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
get a tiga m8 you wont regret it....

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Hi Gents
Looking at buying a led lenser H7 headlamp just wandering if the the light is seriously effected by using rechargeable batteries.
Cheers
If you"re looking at buying a cheapish led headlamp the Fox Halo is a brilliant piece of kit. 85 lumens, 3 light settings & a flahing setting (you don"t have to go through all the settings to switch off), light, very comfortable & comes supplied with 3 Duracell AA batteries. All for £24.95 !
I wore one Wednesday night as my usual lamp wasn"t charged & was very impressed:thumbs:

headlight

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks andy
But I could wear that car headlamp, it would frighten every fish for miles :roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Thanks andy
But I could wear that car headlamp, it would frighten every fish for miles :roll1::roll1::roll1:
try and find your way off a storm beach at nite without a tiga/samalite been there done that and it's no fun at all ....

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
i have the h7 ,and its by far the best one ive had, 140 lumens spot and flood and a dimmer on batt pack mine is not the rechargable one as i know people have had problems with them holding charge:marinheir

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Hood up ,blowing a hooley and ****ing down and the led lensors beam adjuster is on the back of your head,whats all that about. Get the princeton apex like all discerning gentlemen. Oh and wouldnt be without my sammy for the big baits down the cliffs.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
The only problem i've had is the ratchet easy fix push out rollpin a touch file down a bit put a small nut and bolt through and it's as good as new

No problem using rechargables in mine
hope this helps dai

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the advice

Andy
I try to stay off storm beaches when its blowing a howley, and if the samlite encourages me to venture on to a beach in a storm, that another good reason not to have one.:roll1::roll1:

Again thanks for he help

·
C.T.A.C.
650 Posts
If you"re looking at buying a cheapish led headlamp the Fox Halo is a brilliant piece of kit. 85 lumens, 3 light settings & a flahing setting (you don"t have to go through all the settings to switch off), light, very comfortable & comes supplied with 3 Duracell AA batteries. All for £24.95 !
I wore one Wednesday night as my usual lamp wasn"t charged & was very impressed:thumbs:

headlight
I got one for bass fishing thinking it will be fine for low light fishing but its 3 setting are brill.Now i use it all the time and sold my tigra.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts