World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm of to Bournemouth tomorrow morning, fishing out of Weymouth for three days, will try a day mulleteering also in Weymouth, and will have an evening session of an old mark in Bournemouth Bay for some sole if they are about.

Having to take the good ladies motor as the rinsing in salt water has finally caught up with my fishing wagon.

I have been assured that it will be restored and better than new with box section welded across the ends of chasis to which we can fix the bumper, that's a royal type "WE" as I will be fishing :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Ken , sorry to hear about the wheels mate! Glad it ain't terminal! You have a good time I only hope the weather holds up for you! Give my best wishes to NORMA. Take loads of pics of all the huge fish that you are bound to catch and look forward to reading your report on return. Take care of your self and don't go overboard! You know what I mean!

·
Premium Member
38,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am glad it dropped of where it did in the car park, could have caused a real bit of excitment doing seventy on the motorway:eek:hmy:

Just ckecked oil, water and filled her up with petrol ready to go and the bumper falls off :laugh:

£75 to £100 will see her looking good again, be right for another ten years :laugh:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
have a safe trip mucca it's good to see you'll be taking the weather with you.hows the ginst youtube vid coming along ken m8..andy..

·
Premium Member
38,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have a safe trip mucca it's good to see you'll be taking the weather with you.hows the ginst youtube vid coming along ken m8..andy..
I have some good input from Carl now so when I come back I will finish it off.

By the way I'm leaving the weather here :laugh::laugh:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
I have some good input from Carl now so when I come back I will finish it off.

By the way I'm leaving the weather here :laugh::laugh:
take care mucca...

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
that wagon looks better in the flesh than on the pic mate, take care and have a good trip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts