World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm thinking of hitting Cardigan Bay one weekend soon and was hoping someone here could offer some advice.

I'll be staying in Newquay and would like to know if anyone has any advice on any good marks around there? Any advice on baits to use would be great.

I'm not bothered about what species I catch just the fun I can have catching them, so any tips from anyone will be grand.

Tight Lines :boat:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi all, I'm thinking of hitting Cardigan Bay one weekend soon and was hoping someone here could offer some advice.

I'll be staying in Newquay and would like to know if anyone has any advice on any good marks around there? Any advice on baits to use would be great.

I'm not bothered about what species I catch just the fun I can have catching them, so any tips from anyone will be grand.

Tight Lines :boat:
Wll come to WSF nut house mate if you are like the rest of us nuts you will get on great in here asto fishing cardigan hope you get your info i am off west but to wooltack point and marlose if you need any info on those marks just gave me a bell tight lines

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I've put some info on my blog of marks south of Cardigan and will be posting details of some marks from Cardigan up to Aberaeron as soon as I get the photo files off a computer I used up in Wales.... a day or two I hope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts