World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone recommend me an LED Headlamp for no more than £25. Also any online shops where I can purchase one. My £5 ebay jobby broke down.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Can someone recommend me an LED Headlamp for no more than £25. Also any online shops where I can purchase one. My £5 ebay jobby broke down.

Cheers
Check out the range of petzl tikka's and zipka's. Very good lights at good prices, the glasgow angling centre was doing a tikka for about £15 I think :fish:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
everyready - Muliti-LED - from argos - robust/weatherproof - very bright around £15 - frugal on batteries - red night-vision option

only down side is that you have to cycle through 3 lighting options including the night vision redlite to get to off - but you don't do that very often anyway!

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Try a camping shop, they have decent headlamps

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I used to have a Petzl Tikka which was good (around £15) but have replaced it with a MFA rechargable headlamp which is superb for pier fishing. I still use the Petzl for bass plugging into darkness though as it is light and slips into a pocket, but provides enough light to make your way back over rocks and pebbles in the dark. recently got a free 10 L.E.D. Stillwater headlamp sent as a free gift from the G.A.C. as gifts go its quite a good item of kit to have as a spare or for a friend. They cost only £10, but i think are free if you spend over £75 so you could get one if you tagged it onto an order if you are needing anything else?

·
Registered
75 Posts
check out the tackle reveiws on here i bought the luxeon one recommended and i think its great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts