World Sea Fishing Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do any of the above have an instant on/off? What I mean by that is do you have to cycle through differing combinations of brightness and flashing before it gets to the point that it turns off.
Would rather have a lamp where you set the output that you want and can then turn it off with just one push of a button and then back on to the same setting with another push.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Tbh i have since looked into some of the LED Lensor lights, and i think the iXEO19R looks great. Priced more than the Fenix 30R and less than the Petzl Duo S, its looking liked I've changed my mind lol and will be choosing the LED Lensor iXEO19R.
Best money I ever spent, had mine for over 2 years now its a incredible bit of kit and the customer sirvice is second to none. I've had 4 different led lenser over the years and none have let me down. Brilliant.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Do any of the above have an instant on/off? What I mean by that is do you have to cycle through differing combinations of brightness and flashing before it gets to the point that it turns off.
Would rather have a lamp where you set the output that you want and can then turn it off with just one push of a button and then back on to the same setting with another push.
With the Fenix HL 30 you have 2 buttons, One to choose the setting and the other one to turn the lamp on and off. So just pick the setting you want then turn it on and off with the other button.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts