World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somewhere east of inverness this morning. huge beautiful sandy beach. perfect weather:fishing:. just a lack of fish. caught 3 flounder. weather and conditions were perfect. when the tide was coming in at my feet something started to move. a cracker of a sand eel:clap:. so i grabed it cut it in half and used it as bait. no joy on that. caught on lug and berkley sand eel. mackerel wasnt touched. strange. i would have thought there would of been some bass or sea trout. but not even a knock. The place is wicked though i will be going back its like heaven without the fish. makes you realise why you go fishing and the dog loved it.

ps were these holes lug worm breathing holes. they were everywhere.

Attachments

G

·
Nice fish and cracking dog..........can see what you mean by heaven is looks so peaceful, would be the perfect place to take the wee one in a pushchair ;o)

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Looks a good beach martyb mate , nice we flounder there , that looks like a lugworm hole to me as well. they look like that on dry sand.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well done mate :clap: good to hear you didnt blank. Good report and pictures to go with it, keep up the good work.

Steven

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
good report no weed looks like lug to me aswell.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cracking pictures Marty... Sometimes its good just to be out there, but at least you caught as well... Fishing into dusk would maybe see a lot more action... ??

Keith

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
looks a braw area too fish MartyB .

pity yer sandeel didnt get any hookups :D

good pics and well done on yer flounders.

·
Registered
461 Posts
very nice catch mate.great pics.love the scenic one.its like the fishermans version of the "dog and the gramaphone"well done:clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts