World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i'm not quite sure if this is the correct section however a friend and I are hoping to be going out on a charter boat around the 1st to 10th of April, and we're wondering which are the best producing boats at the moment? Hoping to join a trip which is full except with two free slots.

Also, does anybody know the boat storage prices on boats in Swansea Marina? Or any other good places to store boats? In the water preferably, i'm hoping to be purchasing a boat in around a week or so and it will be my first, and quite frankly I don't know very much about being a skipper.

Thanks, any info appreciated =)

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Any of the charters from swansea should get you on the fish mate. I used to go out on lady helen down there but that went over england way about 4 years ago???
You got Blue thunder, susan jane,seryn-y-mor, sarah louise and a few more.

The only number i got on my phone is blue thunder 07703797974, mark is a good skipper mind:clap3: He will put you on the fish:clap3:

Unless you got, or can get, knowledge of the banks,wrecks etc around that way your better off paying 25 quid to go out on the charters mate!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any of the charters from swansea should get you on the fish mate. I used to go out on lady helen down there but that went over england way about 4 years ago???
You got Blue thunder, susan jane,seryn-y-mor, sarah louise and a few more.

The only number i got on my phone is blue thunder 07703797974, mark is a good skipper mind:clap3: He will put you on the fish:clap3:
Ah kk thanks, went out on enterprise last time it was pretty good but I want to try a different one this time, although he was an absolutely excelent skipper I still want to see what else is on the market.

Thanks for the reply, does anybody know about the second part of the message?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hello, i'm not quite sure if this is the correct section however a friend and I are hoping to be going out on a charter boat around the 1st to 10th of April, and we're wondering which are the best producing boats at the moment? Hoping to join a trip which is full except with two free slots.

Also, does anybody know the boat storage prices on boats in Swansea Marina? Or any other good places to store boats? In the water preferably, i'm hoping to be purchasing a boat in around a week or so and it will be my first, and quite frankly I don't know very much about being a skipper.

Hi James
We have a trip out of Swansea on April 8th with Paul Davies aboard Sea Jay and there are two spare places if your interested. The trip is mainly a ray trip but we are hoping for late cod and smoothound also...... cost will be £30 a head.
If you fancy it please PM me so I can give you further details. For details of other trips click on the web site below.
PP
:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
You might try the charter boat in in the marina and I think you will find it cheaper to moor your boat there than in Swansea. The best chater boat in Swansea( my opinion only)is DOMINATOR.

G

·
Hi James. I moore my 17' boat in the marina, £1,068 last year and waiting for the next one to come in. in that you can have it in the water for 6 months and in the compound for 6.

·
Registered
190 Posts

HI, mate

got 2 say u will not go far wrong with sea jay he is a good skipper always willing 2help out 07870 804852 !! :yahoo: :crazy: Happy days

1 - 9 of 9 Posts