World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to say hi to all, been fishing on and off over the last 5 years mainly ladye bay and chesil, been reading this forum for a while in which i have found a few threads very funny to read so i thought i'd join in as what seems to be a great site for something i enjoy. Oh by the way i'm near 40 too :eek:

·
Registered
767 Posts
hi ghosty

are you sure you been fishing at chesil??????????

there has been rumour of a ghost down there.

P.S Welcome to the site mate

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome ghosty? whats it like to be 40? the mind boggles, hope you enjoy the site m8, good to have you onboard?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone say ghost at chesil. hehehe better take my ghost busting kit with me along with my fishing gear. No ghosty is an old nickname that seem to of stuck with me for some reason must of been that time a saw one lol.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Hi and welcome I been 40 for nearly a year now but I soon won't be I'll be 41............... um just realised I don't think this is going to be an improvement might have to go to the pub to think about that and also to give me an excuse for rambling :confused:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi there ghosty always nice to have new members any thing you want to no about local coarses clubs tuition best deals on new clubs from drivers down to wedges oops wrong forum i should be on..... oh welcome anyway m8:confused:

·
Registered
129 Posts
44 here!!!?? And I don't feel a day older than I did when I was........well 44. Welcome aboard ghosty, Penn

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Ghosty

Welcome to the the best site mate. Some of the threads have had me in stitches and the info i have got from the site has been superb

Woodster

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi ghosty,welcome to a great site,and a great group off fishing men,women.shaggy :

1 - 15 of 15 Posts