World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody. im new on here i originally came from exmouth in south devon, but moved to live in spain many years ago now. its really nice to keep in touch, with whats going on in the u.k fishing wise, through these forums.does anybody on here fish the exe or teign estuaries? I used to love the bass fishing there.best wishes. dave. :)

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
ello mate..welcome to the forums..

We in a pickle at the mo coz our beloved chat room isnt working..

Fishing is starting to pick up again now,,after a horrible lull january and febuary..

Plenty of Dogs ,Odd scabby whiting,Still the odd codling.Flatties are about..and of course,,theres that elusive bass coming soon..

Feel free to talk anytime,,ask what you want..we a friendly bunch..

And join our chat room when its working again..(must have java applet installed for this,There is a link for it in the non fishing threads..)

Enjoy.
Marcus

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
captaincojones said:
does anybody on here fish the exe or teign estuaries? I used to love the bass fishing there.best wishes. dave. :)
Hi Captain - went boatfishing out of Shaldon (which as you probably know is just across the estuary from Teignmouth) about eighteen months ago trolling for bass along the coast - not many bass about - only caught one all week. No one seemed to be getting any at that particular time but we did pick up quite a few pollack and mackeral.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts