World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hi guys /Gals back from Rhodes on my Easter break,had a look around the site .I se the season has started in earnest.
I&#39;ll be getting my gear ready in the next day or two and lets hope theres plenty waiting .Keep the welsh scene going in here it will prove interesting as we fish into the season good luck all</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Good evening from here in Cape Canaveral Florida. I stumbled on this site while researching some equipment so figured why not a quick hello. I fish mostly in salt water here, tarpon, weakfish and redfish are the dominant species. Heading off to the Bahams next month to fish for bones with my bro&#39;. I have been to Wales before and hiked in the Snowdonia area. Beautiful to say the least. Great rivers, great bakeries and friendly people.
Tight Lines
Craig</font>

S

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
I do not believe I even heard an echo to my hello. Anyhow, hope everyone across the big pond is well and fishing. Are we able to post pictures of the rivers and fish on this site?? Must be able to but I just have a hankering to display my ignorance. When I get back from Spanish Wells I would like to share pictures of fish we hope we catch.
Peace (oops, hard to believe that came from the country of George Bush)</font>

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>Hello all ,welcome seasmyth from across the pond, been unable to get fishing as yet, my wife had other idea&#39;s hummmm&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; anyway lets hope the weekend is productive for all
</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts