World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just registered. Been fishing for four years. Just bought myself a boat. Been out once in it before it was mine. If this wind ever dies down, hope to get out this wkend

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
hello , welcome too the forum, im sure given wee bit time i will see you fishing in your boat, im always up around arbroath shore area , trying my luck.

good luck with your new boat and i will look forward too your reports ,

andy.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Welcome to the site, check out the boating forums plenty going on in there. Look forward to the reports. :boat: :D

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Hello there - welcome to the site !!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
welcome to the madhouse.

it's amazing just how many people are trying to fill holes in the sea with money nowadays :D

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
welcome on board :clap2: loads of folk on here from your neck of the woods an loads of good info:headhurt: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Hello m8 and welcome to the forum- or as my other half calls it, the "ive got nothin better to do club".
WIMMIN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hello m8 and welcome to the forum- or as my other half calls it, the "ive got nothin better to do club".
WIMMIN!!!!!!!
you know mine is exactly the same they just dont understand eh welcome to the site lelandade your just what we need in that area you can let us know what the boats are catching cos last year was pretty poor all summer around arbroath in the boat

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
you know mine is exactly the same they just dont understand eh welcome to the site lelandade your just what we need in that area you can let us know what the boats are catching cos last year was pretty poor all summer around arbroath in the boat
but fishing inshore with a small boat is always better than on a charter boat from arbroath area
those days i remember well when i had mine.
welcome to the site m8.
and a boat to your doing well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts