World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a reborn beach and boat angler after 14 years of Coaching Coarse fishing, (now retired). I was highjacked into joining the Portchester Sailing Club 3 years ago, in order help set up their Junior Angling section, and to gain "Clubmark" for the seniors. There are 3 other licensed Coaches in the club, and our calendar is very full this year. I am hoping to use the forum to exchange local knowledge, and to generally chat about beach and boat fishing in the Solent area. Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi mate - welcome to the forum. There's a fair few Hampshire anglers on here so you'll be amongst good company (and just take anything the Sussex boys say with a pinch of salt !!)

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good morning Jimmy!

As above, loads from the Hampshire area that are so helpful and accommodating to new members.

Funny you mention Portchester, I'm going to give fishing the castle this Friday!

Good luck buddy,

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
Welcome to WSF:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.