World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at starting fishing but never had the time. 40 in a months time so now it is :)
looking for any pointers and places to fish in fife. Burntisland would be good but looking at travelling and trying lots of places.
anyway just a hello for starts

·
Premium Member
17,544 Posts
Welcome m8 you must be in a different Fife from the one I know if you think it's sunny :p. Have a look at the LRF light lure section, & burnisland is probably one of the best parts of Fife for this type of fishing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome m8 you must be in a different Fife from the one I know if you think it's sunny :p. Have a look at the LRF light lure section, & burnisland is probably one of the best parts of Fife for this type of fishing
thanks for info :) I shall have a good look and yeah kinda wish it was sunny lol maybe one day.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi Tifukwizat welcome to the forum....I was under the impression that it was sunny Dundee myself lol.

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
been looking at starting fishing but never had the time. 40 in a months time so now it is :)
looking for any pointers and places to fish in fife. Burntisland would be good but looking at travelling and trying lots of places.
anyway just a hello for starts
Welcome mate
If u have any probs
Get in touch with rab he lives in Fife
Champion angler

Reactions: tifukwizat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts