World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have own myself a boat now
Hoping to catch some squid down Bristol Channel
Any charter or local boat know any squid still showing up?
I know it's mostly around sept time but I imagine due to this rain & the temperature drop the squid might be gone.
Any informations will be appreciate :)

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Why dont you buy it jon? only costs a couple of squid:bleh:

·
Registered
25,644 Posts
Squid are in down here,give it a try mate.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never heard of squid in the channel before. Good luck in your quest
It does down the channel sabretooth
I hook some down gower on boat 2 months+ ago like 1m long but it doesn't wanna get on board.off the net straight away :(

G

·
It does down the channel sabretooth
I hook some down gower on boat 2 months+ ago like 1m long but it doesn't wanna get on board.off the net straight away :(
I fish the Gower out of Swansea marina. Can you PM me where it was as I'd like a crack at that ?
Dave

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I think you would all be surprised at how common squid are in th BC. Oxwich is a very good plce to try with squid jigs and a powerful lamp over the side on the water at night. They are there just nobody really fishes for them in ernest. John

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you would all be surprised at how common squid are in th BC. Oxwich is a very good plce to try with squid jigs and a powerful lamp over the side on the water at night. They are there just nobody really fishes for them in ernest. John
Morning john :p
no squid no luggy haha!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hope you get some real big squiddys dont forget to fry them up in garlic butter i give head and tentcles to next door cat it hates me but there you go his name is fluffbut 123456789

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.