World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) after moving to Inverberive some 9 year ago, it's time that I cast a series line or 2. haven not done so for a long time. {have a lot of stress to release} hopping that I find some friendly chat, local knowledge and maybe some company for those long bark nights {strictly fishing} as we don't what to be upsetting her indoors :g: where to fish, when to fish, what to fish, you can't beat a local for the knowledge :secret: I'll like to know. so to you who understand the thrill of the catch i:clap3: :clap3: and hope someone out there is willing to gide me along
cheers cheers and many cheers " udderman ":eek:hnoes: S.O.S

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
welcome to the WSF forums m8 - good bunch of people on here that are always willing to help!

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Hiya,

welcome to the forums mate :)

I'm sure there will be plenty of people over on the Scottish forum that can help you :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Lot's of info already on the forum for your area Udderman. If you use the search function you'll get an idea of what, where, when and how. Popular marks you might want to look up are Inverbervie (or Bervie), Gourdon, Crawton, Portlethen, Usan, Auchmithie, Arbroath.

Windows Live Local (http://local.live.com) is also great for scanning aerial photos of the area looking for potential venues.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi Udderman and welcome to the sight I fish most of the marks that Ian has mentioned above, Inverbervie fishes well during and after a good easterly blow, Usan fishes well an hour each side of high tide but can also fish well on the low if there is a bit of colour in the water. The magic bait for me at the minute is Peeler crab and black lug. If you are out and about fishing introduce yourself to the lads as in my experience 99 .9% of fishermen are genuine guys willing to offer some assistance if required.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts