World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all.

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided it was time to sign up.

I have recently rekindled my interest in sea fishing. I have done a bit in the past (around puffin island by boat) and me and my Family have a holiday booked in Anglesey in October. I would love to find out a bit more on who to speak to or any first hand advice in general to be honest.

At the moment, I have got a very basic rod and fixed reel and a few rigs etc...

I know you must get a lot of these type of posts, but this is not "on a whim" I am really looking forward to getting some "me" time on this holiday. (I have a very understanding Wife) :love:

So, sorry for the long post. I hope to have a few tight lines and reports for you all soon.

Thanks for reading.

GVS

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Good evening all.

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided it was time to sign up.

I have recently rekindled my interest in sea fishing. I have done a bit in the past (around puffin island by boat) and me and my Family have a holiday booked in Anglesey in October. I would love to find out a bit more on who to speak to or any first hand advice in general to be honest.

At the moment, I have got a very basic rod and fixed reel and a few rigs etc...

I know you must get a lot of these type of posts, but this is not "on a whim" I am really looking forward to getting some "me" time on this holiday. (I have a very understanding Wife) :love:

So, sorry for the long post. I hope to have a few tight lines and reports for you all soon.

Thanks for reading.

GVS

welcome to the WSF and NW forum GVS if you would like to ask your question about where your staying in the NORTH WALES forum I'm sure the nice gents and ladies on there will help you out plus use the search option {above blue bar on each forum to help you as well .........

hoping to read some of your reports shortly

tightlines...........daz

G

·
Hi, GVS, & welcome.
Daz, & Jon on the N. Wales forum will keep you right. You can learn a lot on here - as long as you avoid C&P.......

G

·
Hi:)

Welcome to the asylum. Are you after general fishing advice, or info about fishing venues? For the latter, you'll get a better response by asking the locals in the appropriate regional forum.

Another way is to turn up somewhere and ask....either in a local tackle shop or on the shore. On 12 September there is a charity match at Silecroft......look in the matches section of the North West Forum. You would be very welcome - even if fishing for Lancashire:laugh: It's all abilities (and none...I'm going). People will be happy to have their brains picked.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will get more info posted in the relevant sections in a few days time.

Regards.

GVS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts