World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul any news on how many coming or is just me and you

Wanted beach fishing rod for pendulum casting do you have an oldish (not too old) rod let me know

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I'm scheduled to be working that day 7 til 7 but if I can blag it off then I'm in...........:marinheir

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi trev and friends!!

It seems as if about ten of have us have pm'd me and have or expect to get their "leave passes" signed!! That's great news and please everyone out there if you reckon you can fish on Sunday 27th December and help raise loads of cash please send me a pm. Please let's keep this event firmly fixed in our sights. Check out "Meets,matches" sub-forum for full details.
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

Lest we Forget - Help for Heroes Big Fish Rover Match - 27.12.09

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Well you know i'm turning up Paul,that goes without saying......

But for some reason,I had it in my head it was 27th of OCTOBER !!! LOL.

But whatever,I am there........and it will be the ONLY ever sea fishing match I will ever do....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well you know i'm turning up Paul,that goes without saying......

But for some reason,I had it in my head it was 27th of OCTOBER !!! LOL.

But whatever,I am there........and it will be the ONLY ever sea fishing match I will ever do....
God willing i shall be there too & yep just like Corndawg it'll be my only venture into competition fishing. Can i take my Kayak? if only to get my bait out instead of my futile attempts to cast!!! lol. Joking aside i hope everyone possible supports the event its a very deserving cause for sure.

·
Registered
270 Posts
hi lads i would love to join u but sadly its too much of a trek for me ,it would be particularly more so for me as my son has just joined the royal anglian regiment(vikings) may look into doing one down here good luck all THE COD

·
Registered
924 Posts
dogfish dick, according to Standing Orders the use of Kayaks is forbidden - whatever next!!
Dave - thanks for the message and best wishes to your son!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

Lest we Forget - Help for Heroes Big Fish Rover Match -27.12.09

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
dogfish dick, according to Standing Orders the use of Kayaks is forbidden - whatever next!!
Dave - thanks for the message and best wishes to your son!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

Lest we Forget - Help for Heroes Big Fish Rover Match -27.12.09
I'd let him use it Paul............

As long as he took my baited rigs out with him !!!!!! LOLOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts