0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>help me for this
</font>

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>can any one help me what the best bait is for black bream and wrasse</font>

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>Hi&#33;  

I am from a small country between France and Spain (Athlantic ocean area) and in this area we catch a lot of black breams (there are people that only fish for black breams), but the tackle and tactics we use are very different from those used in your country (some day I will try and explain our tactics)(we catch black breams very close to the rocks, with a lot of waves and foam and using 20&#39; rods and nearly round floats). We catch wrasse only when the sea is calm.

Baits that, in my opinion, can catch both : rock crab (I don&#39;t know their English name, they are more or less square and dark -black with dark green parts- ), mussel (with no shell) and rag-worm. Black breams eat nearly anything but wrasse don&#39;t (wrasse normally don&#39;t eat fish and squid).

Good luck &nbsp;
.</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Hi
You might be a little far east for regular catches of Black Bream from the shore. I have had one or two decent ones from Pagham/Selsey on a variety of baits but mainly peeler, ragworm and squid strips or a combination of all or any&#33; Not done much wrasse fishin but ragworm has caught me a few, from what I&#39;ve heard, seen and read crab is top bait for the big uns (either hard or peeler)</font>

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>thanx guys i try that then tell me if there is anymore on what u ave caught so far
</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts