World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was hoping to fish in bays and harbours as i am not taking a beach caster as it will not fit in my case . plus mum and dad wont let me take a rod bag.so i need some tips on baits and how deep to fish.however i am taking a light coarse fishing telescopic rod with a few floats and coarse fishing hooks and weights ,also some spoons and 1 or two plugs and shads (for spinning) is this recomended. im staying at the doreta (think thats the right spelling)hotel so if u know any spots near there or harbours plz post them...........................any advice will be much apreciated.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Um ... not long. A number of forum members have fished Rhodes and I'm sure could offer advice. However they're not necessarily regularly reading threads on the European forum.

Could I suggest, if from the European forum's home page you try a Search this Forum using Rhodes as the key word for the search. There're 9 previous threads in which it's mentioned. Here's one in particular that may be of use - http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27073&highlight=Rhodes. (Just click on the url link.)

In addition you may want to, given the restricted time, send a Private Message to those that have been there for specific advice - just click on their name to the left of their specific post to reveal a short menu - PM-ing's one of the options. Certainly though from some of those posts it appears that your coarse fishing gear is likely to be most appropriate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts