World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok boys im still coming down porthcawl pier on thursday day and will fish in to the night too,everyone that is coming is fishing in the nite but i need someone to fish the daytime as this venue is new too me and could do with some company and advice:help:.... any one fancy the day time and need details of bait shops and what times it opens etc .... feel free to join lads... tight uns ryan

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
If the weather is settling down like its supposed to then there will be peeps on there to help you out, but basically just fish it like any other venue, 1 rod with a flapper on for the dogs and bits, then another with an up and over or long pulley fished with sandeel for the rays. If you get a small whiting or pouting on the flapper it maybe worth your while dropping it down the side for a conger or bass.

Its open 24 hours as theres no-one there to stop you going on/getting off.

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the weather is settling down like its supposed to then there will be peeps on there to help you out, but basically just fish it like any other venue, 1 rod with a flapper on for the dogs and bits, then another with an up and over or long pulley fished with sandeel for the rays. If you get a small whiting or pouting on the flapper it maybe worth your while dropping it down the side for a conger or bass.

Its open 24 hours as theres no-one there to stop you going on/getting off.
will u be coming down for a sesh mucca ???/

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Where u coming from Ryan?

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mite be mate will try and sort it
yes it was full deleted all now tho so u should be able to send pm,if not heres my number 07525946087... tight uns ryan:victory:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
yes it was full deleted all now tho so u should be able to send pm,if not heres my number 07525946087... tight uns ryan:victory:
"it has not been possible to connect your call"....:wallbash:

·
Team Saltist
630 Posts
I can't guarantee I can be there as stated in a prev post due to other commitments. I will try my best tho. Some info on a local bait shop.

Eweny angling aka reel fishing for the live sandeel he (Keith) is open from 8am.

01656 662 691

Tight uns

Welsh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts