World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going down to bracklesham,east wittering next week. wondering if any one has been out fishing. whats my chance of a few fish and what would be the best bait to use, is high or low tide best. thanks for any information recieved.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
going down to bracklesham,east wittering next week. wondering if any one has been out fishing. whats my chance of a few fish and what would be the best bait to use, is high or low tide best. thanks for any information recieved.
If your fishing down there then if i was you ide make up (or buy) some Tope traces......try fishing fillet of the freshest makie at distance in the dark low or high water......crab could get you hounds or bass

·
Registered
574 Posts
Had a 3lb 14onc bass from over there last monday on half side of mack 4hrs before high water....other then that not a bite.....good luck and keep your real set just incase!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice little bass mate. Much weed?
Cheers mate....was a nice way to avoid the blank! lol

Not a great lot of weed and was able to leave line out for as long as i wanted really with out the bait getting covered....bit floating about but then again only stayed till about three hours before high. hear there was a bit more weed later in week but still easily fishable.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts