World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a member who would be willing to pick up a fishing item I have paid for in Horwich for me,I can book Courier for pick up from you,but you would need a printer as the chap I bought item from has not got one, hence problem.Pat
My Cell phone no is. 07875216085

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Y do u need a printer for currier to collect they pick up we're u want and droop off we're you want I have used them before to pick a rod up and deliver to myself :)
Hi Yes I understand.As I pointed out I bought an item from somebody in Horwich,he has no printer,so I needed a member who lived local with a printer to collect it,or print off the delivery bar code, and I would book a Courier to collect from them/him and deliver to me.In the end my Brother in Law went from Southport and picked it up,so all sorted. but if anybody was to ask me to do the same for them,that is pick up something in Essex and send on to Lancs area,you guessed,dont bother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.