World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how much it would be to have a zziplex refurbished, new eye's etc and where to?

thanks in advance
TL
dai

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how are you again dai
thought i better put this in correct thread anyway forgot to mention reg aspinalls in barry when we were talking yesterday send a pm to andy ilsf on the forum he just had a century ignitor rebuilt by them i have seen photos of it looks like a new rod they use the best fugi rings to not copies i think it cost him £80
address is 36 cross street barry cf63 4lu
tel no 01446 742645

·
Registered
169 Posts
how are you again dai
thought i better put this in correct thread anyway forgot to mention reg aspinalls in barry when we were talking yesterday send a pm to andy ilsf on the forum he just had a century ignitor rebuilt by them i have seen photos of it looks like a new rod they use the best fugi rings to not copies i think it cost him £80
address is 36 cross street barry cf63 4lu
tel no 01446 742645
Are you implying that Keens use copies on their rebuilds, or have I just read the post wrong?

·
Team Keens
2,386 Posts
am i wrong or is this on the wrong forum?
In one way Yes but he wants to take the Rod somewhere in the S Wales area. Doesent want to be traveling to N England does he??? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
am i wrong or is this on the wrong forum?
yr right Ken, it is in the wromg forum. But my guess is, even with a complete new new-ring...£40-£50 tops :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
But my guess is, even with a complete new new-ring...£40-£50 tops :thumbs:
i wouldn't know mart but if i wanted to know i would look on that forum and wouldn't make faulse post to bolster this one!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.