World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:hi there guys i am going up to the kilcraggen area at some point to visit family and want to take some beach gear with me if i can get it passed the wife (lol) and want to know of a local mark that i can fish (and catch) in that area i wont be able to travel far as getting a train most of the way then getting picked up can you help with a couple of questions please any info would be great

wat is the best bait
wat species should i fish for
wat time of day/night
when is the best time of year
wat is the chance of a skate from that area from the shore

regards roger

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
further to my above post i will be that way at xmas or in april any help would be great thanks and would it be ok to use pully rigs

·
Registered
830 Posts
If you aint got transport then you are pretty restricted to be honest, Killcreggan is hardly a fishing mecca. You might pick up the odd dog or small codling/coalfish from the front of the village, any rock mark will do.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you aint got transport then you are pretty restricted to be honest, Killcreggan is hardly a fishing mecca. You might pick up the odd dog or small codling/coalfish from the front of the village, any rock mark will do.
looks like i might just have to make do with small stuff but a fish is a fish lol any thing will do should i bring bait with me if so wat would be best thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.