World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me anywhere in the fife area that we can go sea fishing at a reasonable price .we live in fife so any help would be great .
looking for trip on boat and gear hire thanks
Tiddler :confused:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome tiddler be patient and 1 of our members from that area will answer you as soon as they come on m8? hope u enjoy the site??

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Tiddler,

As a young lad I spent all of the summer holidays in St Monance where they had a typical Scottish fishing fleet. Now that it is gone, I am sure that there must be charter boats operating there. Just along the Coast there is Pittenweem, Anstruther and Crail.

It would be worth your while contacting the local Police or Fire Brigade Officer, I have done this in the past on numerous occasions and they have always been very helpful. "Policemen and Firemen go fishing".

Hope this helps.

Drew

·
Registered
75 Posts
hello there tiddler,

can't think of any charter boats that work out of fife any more, but if you call jim reaper in anstruther, he owns a boat/ferry thing that does trips out to the may isle and he'll know for sure! you'll get a number for him at isleofmayferry.com

hope this is of help to you...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
live in fife as well m8 cant think of any boats that would take you out :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys i'll hold out and see what turns up on the board.
then i,ll try anstruther ect
thanks again :eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
me again tiddler,

just done a bit o digging around and come up with another number for you!

stewart taylor owns the "pride of fife" an runs it as a charter boat!!
tel: 01383 413509 or 07730165702

tight lines...

ps, this boats out of anstruther as well!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
cheers doors will write that no down for myself as well thx m8

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Anstruther...that brings back happy memories.
Best chippy ever in the world...or was it a fish restaurant,,,cant remember,,,,but what a beautiful place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aye ...... i used to go d own fur a fish pupper (thats what i used to call it when i came up on holls when i was 4 or 5) it was expensive then it was like a day out we went to the beaches with our little nets and buckets. then mini bingo (nightmare) then fora fish tea. aaah the good old days. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts