World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serviced a pen fathom 15 mk1 and when reassembling managed to over tighten the handle retaining bolt and sheared it off in the drive shaft
Managed to extract the stub but urgently in need of the retaining bolt as pic below as have a session booked for the weekend

anyone anywhere have a spare , or has a broken / fckd reel about that I could buy the nut from
Urgently

hellllllp

kris

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Serviced a pen fathom 15 mk1 and when reassembling managed to over tighten the handle retaining bolt and sheared it off in the drive shaft
Managed to extract the stub but urgently in need of the retaining bolt as pic below as have a session booked for the weekend

anyone anywhere have a spare , or has a broken / fckd reel about that I could buy the nut from
Urgently

hellllllp

kris
Have you checked on BlakDog tackle,looks like you will need the whole shaft replacing !🙁

·
Registered
9,343 Posts

Urgently

hellllllp

kris
Hi if stuck find a bolt somewhere and washer to suitable size for time being probably m6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts