World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the sea fishing not playing ball. Going to hit the lakes around Bristol. But witch one. Was thinking of windmill fisheries. Anyone else know what's fishing well. Going to float fish or feeder. After silver's not two worried about carp. Any suggestions don't mind a drive too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Only been to the one off the M32 I'm afraid and not likely to be much about in lakes either until a bit warmer.

Maybe south coast would be more productive if travel not a concern. I've had a few whiting when I've been out. South Devon weather and tide looking ok for mid afternoon this weekend. Might even have a pop myself.

Good luck

Cheers

Doomer

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
As the sea fishing not playing ball. Going to hit the lakes around Bristol. But witch one. Was thinking of windmill fisheries. Anyone else know what's fishing well. Going to float fish or feeder. After silver's not two worried about carp. Any suggestions don't mind a drive too.
Hi mate ,yes it's winter but still loads of silvers to be had ,I love winter fishing even if I have to brake Ice lol ,it's nice to target the skimmers and roach before the carp start feeding proper lol ,in and around Bristol you have loads of places to fish ,my fav is Bristol harbour ,and the Gloucester canal ,hear are some lakes to look at ,st George park,eastville park ,tan house lake ,windmill lakes ,bullocks farm ,acorn carp fishery ,plantations lakes ,,,,,,,and the list gos on lol if you get stuck ,check out where to fish .co uk nuff said :clap3:hope this helps tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts