World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im prawncocktail and i live nr poole i am looking for someone to jelp me to fish i have a rod which my dad left me and a little bit of kit and a brollie its red and blue i went fishing once with a maate but he talks to much with my mum and i broke he's tent. i just got a new cap from work with asda on it and its cool for fishing i caught a dogfish with him and it was big i am thinking of sending a photo of it to sea anglre to see if i win a new tent for my maate.

·
Banned
396 Posts
im little red riddin hut and a goo fooshin with gwandma but she keeps givin me glass slippers to try on so me feets 2 beeg an they keep bwakin an kuttin me towz,so can a kum fooshin with u ensted? please say yesh an then i can rip nannaz ed off....................

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where r you from nickylad cant reed you writing are you in another country because im looking for someone near me to learn me how to fish

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi prawncokedtail
i will take ya fishing m8, do you know selsey bil at the moment i am there, come down and join us on me boat.
going to the needles on friday if weather ok

·
Banned
396 Posts
shad said:
hi prawncokedtail
i will take ya fishing m8, do you know selsey bil at the moment i am there, come down and join us on me boat.
going to the needles on friday if weather ok
helloo again prune, i live in the fwozen norf ive given up fooshin an taken up goolf cuz there iz rhyl nits evry f-----oo-------kl--n were........ :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts