World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to montrose in the morning first time for me not got great balance so looking for somewhere that does not need climbing down to fish am new to your forum dont expect to much but any help would be great cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Auchmithie is also pretty easy access. The road down to the water isn't the greatest but you should be able to drive down without an issue and the beach is right there.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Auchmithie is also pretty easy access. The road down to the water isn't the greatest but you should be able to drive down without an issue and the beach is right there.
is auchmithie beach straight into deep water? expect Cod?

·
Registered
383 Posts
achmithie not a deep water
mark but can throw up big cod right conditions big easterly blow deep water usan port lethan newton hill gordan all not far away with easy to reach marks hope this helps bud

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
2,909 Posts
Arbroath harbours not too far away from Montrose very safe place to fish unless its blowing a hoolie!!!

Paul

·
Registered
367 Posts
achmithie not a deep water
mark but can throw up big cod right conditions big easterly blow deep water usan port lethan newton hill gordan all not far away with easy to reach marks hope this helps bud
cheers neil, i have been to a few of these marks and havnt caught a thing.... i am probably fishing in the wrong place

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.