World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to help a rnli station local to you in the winter.if you want me to help your local rnli andy2728 is willing to come along with me to help fundraise for your local lifeboat station.all you got to do is come up with an idea post it on here then we will do a draw for the winning station.you will have to help us organize the event.i can deal with the media side of things sponser forms etc i hope you got some good ideas so we can put them in to practice:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap2: :clap2:

· Registered
3,258 Posts
im looking to help a rnli station local to you in the winter.if you want me to help your local rnli andy2728 is willing to come along with me to help fundraise for your local lifeboat station.all you got to do is come up with an idea post it on here then we will do a draw for the winning station.you will have to help us organize the event.i can deal with the media side of things sponser forms etc i hope you got some good ideas so we can put them in to practice:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap2: :clap2:

We managed to raise this for our local rnli last month in the south east forum by haveing a comp between the Essex lads and the Kent lads

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As my boat is now going to be moored at Newhaven I would like to nominate that station.
There are a number of us on here with boats in the south east around the Brighton / Newhaven area that could possibly organise a boat comp between us to raise funds and also get sponsorship for the weight or number of fish caught.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As my boat is now going to be moored at Newhaven I would like to nominate that station.
There are a number of us on here with boats in the south east around the Brighton / Newhaven area that could possibly organise a boat comp between us to raise funds and also get sponsorship for the weight or number of fish caught.
NOMINATED MATE to make this easier we need to sticky this iv asked marcus but he must have forgot or gone for a kebab.keep nominating till the 15th of july15th my daughter emmas birthday and ill name the rnli station on that day im gonna raise money for. they can be wacky ideas if you want. we could have a poll if we get a lot of intrest:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: cheers steve and andy2728

· Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: whichever the winning are is a boat comp will be fantastic,steves looking at doing something strange and out of the ordinary as well.ideas that are unusual(prefferably making him uncoumfartable)most welcome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on. There are 12000+ members on WSF all of whom could need the assistance of the RNLI one day. Steve has raised thousands for his local stations and now wants to help yours:clap3: .
Come up with some ideas for fundraising and he will do his best to put them into practice.
So far mine is the only nomination and much as I would like to see Newhaven RNLI get the dosh there must be plenty of other equally or more deserving stations.
Get your thinking caps on and show the RNLI how much you appreciate them:clap3: :notworthy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on. There are 12000+ members on WSF all of whom could need the assistance of the RNLI one day. Steve has raised thousands for his local stations and now wants to help yours:clap3: .
Come up with some ideas for fundraising and he will do his best to put them into practice.
So far mine is the only nomination and much as I would like to see Newhaven RNLI get the dosh there must be plenty of other equally or more deserving stations.
Get your thinking caps on and show the RNLI how much you appreciate them:clap3: :notworthy
also have a look @ steves done it on the south wales forum.i can get max media for you cos i lost my son at sea i dont mean that in a bad way but iv been through it and if i can turn something tradgic in to something posative for my late son and me my son would be 100% behind me.come on peeps it can be wacky or just a boat comp anything that wont get me in trouble:blink:

· Severn Area Rescue
12,371 Posts
response is very poor:uhuh: :uhuh:

ok port talbot coastgaurd not very local about 120 miles (that is where the boat is based) fund raising idea treasure hunt £5 per person teams of 2 first prize quarter of the total entry fee rest to coastgaurd :clap3:

· Registered
3,186 Posts
In Port Talbot I would recommend the coastguard, as i know a few people working there and they are decent peeps, i , myself would not raise any money for the Port Talbot RNLI for personal reasons

· Registered
386 Posts
In response to Wilba's comments about a poor response I think it's worth keeping in mind that other boards or groups or organisations are also funding the RNLI independently. NESA has so far raised £9,554 through various comps and auctions (£6,500 goes direct to local boats) so the picture may be less bleak than posted:clap3:

· Registered
150 Posts
I'm on Lytham St Annes Crew so i would have to nominate us. What about a wash car day with all dressed as pirates and perhaps even a special visit from satr wars characters (lord vader and a stormtrooper). That's a good weird mix eh!!

· Registered
1,785 Posts
How about a boat match with individuals sticking a tenner in and the winner getting a cheap trophy or perhaps a donated prize,biggest pout might be a good idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How about a boat match with individuals sticking a tenner in and the winner getting a cheap trophy or perhaps a donated prize,biggest pout might be a good idea.
im sorry to say peeps i leaving this site keep your ideas coming in and ill check up on them every couple of weeks.im still donig two charity events a year for the rnli 90%of you on here i love talking to but iv had enough of the others .stress i can do with out.most started on the south wales forum once agian sorry for leaving ill only be pm when i come on now and agian good luck to all the decent members on here:kissing: :kissing:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm on Lytham St Annes Crew so i would have to nominate us. What about a wash car day with all dressed as pirates and perhaps even a special visit from satr wars characters (lord vader and a stormtrooper). That's a good weird mix eh!!
NOMINATED MATE.i bet the alb takes some doing to get her in???????everyone that is nomanated i look up the station on out on shot:) :clap3:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ill go along with anything mate as long as it gets the money in for this vital service:clap3: :clap3:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In Port Talbot I would recommend the coastguard, as i know a few people working there and they are decent peeps, i , myself would not raise any money for the Port Talbot RNLI for personal reasons
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know the reasons idea rugby match between the two:g:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.