World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all got a problem got a Abu 6500 hi speed just had a mono mag convention for some reason the side plate with the mag will not go over the Spindle have tryed 3 other spindles any Thoughts will try and upload some pictures
image.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi it looks like the hole on the new one looks slightly smaller all the spindles I have got are all the same and I have just tried to put it too Gather without the spindle I know it will push the spool over but it’s very Tight

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
So it seem they have miss a final ream or drilling size on the center mag, or a left a burr, can you measure the inside diameter of the center mag, either it not right one for your spindle, send it back for a replacement or get someone to ream the correct size hole.

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
If the spindle is true and won't go in then the problem has to be with the hole in the centre of the bullet. Ideally the retailer should sort out a replacement. If I've guessed the source of it correctly I wish you all the luck in the world with getting that sorted.

I should add (it's late and its been a long day) ... that also assumes that the side plate itself is true ... if the boss that the bullet passes through is off then the bullet will be off too. High Speed plates do distort quite easily as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts