World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
www.ccmoore.com. website's full of products and info. you can also contact them with any queries. I get all my carp stuff from them and I can confirm it is absolute top quality at a very reasonable price and quick delivery. I used the hemp pellets as part of a pellet mix last season and they were superb fish attractors.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Hemp pellets can offer an edge, however IMHO they cannot match the attraction and smell of trout pellets.
So if your fishery is filled in with trout pellets then give hemp pellets a go, because it may offer something different.
However 9/10 times i'd rather have a nice scattering of trout pellets around my hookbait than hemp pellets.
Hemp boilies have been tried, however they have never really caught on, just look how many fishmeal based boilies there are at the mo.

Interested to see how you get on

Good luck

Regards

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers keith i be keeping an eye on that site.
dont want them for the ponds,dont fish them, all the ponds up here have banned them. i want to use them on the canals for bream and tench.

G

·
Hemp pellets can offer an edge, however IMHO they cannot match the attraction and smell of trout pellets.
So if your fishery is filled in with trout pellets then give hemp pellets a go, because it may offer something different.
However 9/10 times i'd rather have a nice scattering of trout pellets around my hookbait than hemp pellets.
Hemp boilies have been tried, however they have never really caught on, just look how many fishmeal based boilies there are at the mo.

Interested to see how you get on

Good luck

Regards
a good tip for all you carp anglers,
rather than just use a pellet as bait,first hair-rig a small pellet of
about 6 to 8mm then get some 1mm pellets add water and make into
a stiff paste,then take a piece of the paste and wrap it round the 6 or
8mm pellet and make a diamond shape leaving the hook clear,this can
be used with a plain lead or with a method feeder and is called the
concor.....please note that if you don't get a take within 10min wind
in and start again!!,it will improve your catch rate 10-fold...

good luck to you all....puddle man....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts