World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening lads
got me usual bait from fishing republic this morning father in law came as well as usual.. so off to ryhope dene we went...had a wander down first to see what conditions were like heavy swell on and wind blowing gale force straight off the sea..so...back to the usual spot at hendon fish quay set up about 11am wind still blowing strong only 1 fish caught by my father in law undersized coalie whilst i as usual kept the crabs entertained very difficult conditions to fish in today wish the wind would have died down but to no avail...packed up about 5pm..at least it didn't rain although rain is better than wind..at least we got out of the house for a few hours

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
unlucky lewis ,was along there yesterday had coalie about a pound few decent bites ,bloke plonked his @rse next to me and set up , he used salted lug he had in freezer been there 3 years .he had a plaice first chuck about 1.5lb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.