sky chan 252
just set sky to record and away for those days cant get out

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Henry has been on all day, seen most of them before but still managed to catch a few episodes! Is it fishing week or something on discovery realtime? Because there is fishing on 24 hours a day until about friday :fish:

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he's a great guy i think ive learnt a few tip rig wise and from emailing him and getting a personal email back infact he's a member of the forum

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
he's a great guy i think ive learnt a few tip rig wise and from emailing him and getting a personal email back infact he's a member of the forum
OOPS.... the words foot , in ,mouth spring to mind.

But i have to be honest, i just cant take to the guy. I know he's as keen as mustard, but the way he comes across on the telly......ugghh:yucky:

I dunno, maybe if i met the guy!!!:blink:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
well hes getting paid to do what he loves and i hate my job so my hat goes off tae the guy and his programmes arent as annoying as matt hayes carp carp carp carp boring

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like watching the fishing, but that guy really does my box in.

know what i mean???.

The guy is a true fishing legend:notworthy .One of the best fishing presenters on the box.I think he runs rex hunt close for being the best fishing presenter on the roger mellie..

"Thank ur mother 4 the rabbits":) :) :)

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
The guy is a true fishing legend:notworthy .One of the best fishing presenters on the box.I think he runs rex hunt close for being the best fishing presenter on the roger mellie..

"Thank ur mother 4 the rabbits":) :) :)
maybe but rex was caught in a hotel room with two hookers top guy:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
248 Posts
For me, you can't call Henry Gilby the guys enthusiasm can only be good for our sport :clap3:

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like the guy , and like what he say,s , and how he presents , his show.
Superb passion for angling , would love to spend a day with Henry.
Would love it if he did a show on the East coast of Scotland , one for the future perhaps.
Keep up the good work Henry , :) :) :clap3: :notworthy

·
Banned
400 Posts
oh god, that guys is a total goon.

all that 'this is a seriously cool fish' and 'this is one big mother' is, frankly, embarassing. its like watching an aged uncle trying to be hip with his young nephews and making a total hash of it.

plus he has a habit of going to places that only he can get to because of who he is and the help of a decent budget. theres no point showing me a pollock mark on an island in ireland that I can never get to, is there?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
oh god, that guys is a total goon.

all that 'this is a seriously cool fish' and 'this is one big mother' is, frankly, embarassing. its like watching an aged uncle trying to be hip with his young nephews and making a total hash of it.

plus he has a habit of going to places that only he can get to because of who he is and the help of a decent budget. theres no point showing me a pollock mark on an island in ireland that I can never get to, is there?

tit.

thats a bit harsh m8 h is a good lad .

·
Registered
86 Posts
Henry = top guy, good entertainer, hilariously funny and he loves fishing. What more do you want. :thumbs:

PS, and he makes me love fishing even more, if that's possible :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts