World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sunday myself, Whopper, Flounder2 and Raymondo94B are planning on going out from Herne Bay after Thornback and if there are any about, Bass.
Does anyone have any hotspots they can recommend. If so PM them to me:kissing: .
If anyone else fancies meeting up for a WSF Minimeet we will be launching at about 0700 and returning around 3pm.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'd love to come, but i only got a 12ft beachcaster! How much would it be costing if i could get hold of a rod? Ummmmm, how many favours can i call in.....!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No spaces left i'm afraid. My boat will only take 4! Whop will catch one for you if it helps:)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
No spaces left i'm afraid. My boat will only take 4! Whop will catch one for you if it helps:)
There mine, mine alll mine! Ill save you a fishy mate:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bugger! lol!

Oh well, next time maybe! Give me time to get a rod anyway! ha ha

Have a good day guys, hope the big one's out there somewhere!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our target has to be over 15lb to get on the SE Specimen list and that one has my name on it:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our target has to be over 15lb to get on the SE Specimen list and that one has my name on it:)
We are going out in the dinghy from Minnis sometime this weekend depending on the wind.

My partner is hoping to get her name on the list so she might be there first Terry :)

Last trip she had good results with ammo frozen sandeel but I had more fish (but less thornbacks though) on plain squid strip.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Well im aiming at breaking the british record for a boat caught bass! Yeah right!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Working on a Sunday on Easter weekend...surely that breaches your human rights..hehe Tell your boss to go jump and go fishing instead :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Good Luck To You,all I Hope To Be Out ,,monday,,,from Ramsgate,ON ME MATES BOAT,,,alas Me Dinghy Not Ready Yet ,,,,outboard To Be Picked Up,,,,,,,and Not All Safety Equipment Purchased Yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Working On Getting It Soon Tight Lines

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looking at the times you are going to launch your boat does this mean you can put in at Herne Bay at most states of the tide. I have an inflatable that I would like to try this weekend but I thought that the tide times may beat me. Any advice anyone?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
High tides at Herne bay for this weekend are:
Saturday 0334 + 1553
Sunday 0409 + 1627
We are going out on the ebb while there is just enough water to get out and returning an hour or so before the next high.
Thanks to all those that have provided me with some marks to try, one of them being a 'commercial', who has taken a lot of stick on here for doing his job. It just goes to prove that they are not the ogres that some would have you believe:kissing: :notworthy

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
DOUGU ,if going out on a inflatable ,best to talk to MONKTONLAD,,,AND MAKE SURE, ALLSO YOU HAVE THE CORRECT SAFETY EQUIPMENT ,,,,,IT HAS TO BE THE RIGHT WEATHER,,,,,,,ID LOVE TO ,MYSELF ,,,,,,BUT UNTILL I AM ALL KITTED OUT ,THENI WILL NOT BE GOING,,,,,,,,TAKE THE GOOD ADVICE BEFORE YOU ADVENTURE OUT,,,,,,,I HAVE FROM MANY ON HERE,,,,,,,WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ON ABOUT,,,,,,,,I DON T MEAN TO BANG ON ,,,,,BUT IF YOU ARE KITTED OUT,,,,,,,THAT SHOULD BE OK ,,,,,,,BUT THE GUYS ON HERE KNOW THERE STUFF AND IM SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP,,,,,,,,,PERHAPS ASK IN THE BOAT SECTION,,,,,,,,BY NO MEANS AM I AN EXPERT,,,,,,JUST FRIENDLY ADVICE ,,,,,TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
No Worries,,,,,welcome To The Forum,,,,,,i Think We Are Gonna Be A Little Armada Of Dinghys,,lol,,,,,good Tho,,,,safety In Numbers,,tight Lines

·
Registered
92 Posts
good days fishing today.got afloat at 12.15 and went to the east last, it wasn't long before the first skate was on the boat, and they kept coming at a steady rate.
also plenty of dogys and some small whiting.in all 12 skate , best bait on the day was squid and fresh mackeral.
most marks fishing well at the moment. biggest skate 11lb

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good days fishing today.got afloat at 12.15 and went to the east last, it wasn't long before the first skate was on the boat, and they kept coming at a steady rate.
also plenty of dogys and some small whiting.in all 12 skate , best bait on the day was squid and fresh mackeral.
most marks fishing well at the moment. biggest skate 11lb
I just hope it is as good on sunday. 2mph wind so should be like a mirror. I cant wait.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts