World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went down the fowey this eveing wanted to do a bit off bassing but could not get any live eel fished one rod on the bottom just lots off small wrasse on my spining 9 herring one macky there were loads jumming out off the water just before dark seen the biggest bass i ever seen must off been doulbe furgue just swimming around not interest in my lure ore just very wise

·
Registered
146 Posts
Best thing I have found with fish that don't seem too interested on taking is too put on a lure wih decent sized trebles and make the big fu**er take. Only joking Malc, would I do that?

I fished the fowey the other day at Polruan (blockhouse) had a few mackeral spinning with sandeel and I lost a massive one as well.

Do you always get so many sailing boats in the water on the weekends. I hooked two!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best thing I have found with fish that don't seem too interested on taking is too put on a lure wih decent sized trebles and make the big fu**er take. Only joking Malc, would I do that?

I fished the fowey the other day at Polruan (blockhouse) had a few mackeral spinning with sandeel and I lost a massive one as well.

Do you always get so many sailing boats in the water on the weekends. I hooked two!!!
thats why i fish the other side not that many boats that side was down there tues i was driveing around the harbour they was mullet the size off crocodiles they were under the boats there were laods off them and big shouls off sand eels see you soon malc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts