World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished north wall today, arrived at just before 12 noon to get the best spot right at the end where the gate is and got it!! just got set up and a white van pulled up, it was terry g off c+c he too was trying to get the top spot but we beat him!!! (sorry terry!!) fished till 1530 when it stated hammering it down and caught absolutely nowt!! we were using fresh black (thanks tony c, nice worm again mate!!) and maccy fillets cut into strips. :giveup: :giveup:

tightlines lads

alan

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
there's nowt coming out anywhere really alan:blink: :schmoll:

nice to see you get out thought you might have gone oulton for the bikes instead matey????

tightlines...................daz

·
Registered
269 Posts
try peeler instead ,the crabs at moment will strip any worm baits ,the top end by the gate normally fishes best,but lately weve fished about 100yds past tower and caught more:clap3: ,look out for silver mondeo and white van next time your down:clap3:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
unlucky bungle should have come on the gynn with me this morn quite a few fish coming out with the wind getting up

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thought you might have gone oulton for the bikes instead matey????
nah mate, sonner watch it on the telly later!!! its cheaper AND you see more!!!

unlucky bungle should have come on the gynn with me this morn quite a few fish coming out with the wind getting up

sounds good mate!! gonna be the wales trip now for the fish for me i think!! my mate neils coming with me now so his misses and my misses can go shopping and we can have 2 days full fishing!!!! :clap2: gonna need lots and lots of worm though :g:

tightlines
alan

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
nice one bungle you will have to get your self a pump them beaches are full of bait you will be able to collect all you need from round there dont forget LIMPETS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts