World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After recent bust ups it would be useful to know whether HHAC is still together and wishing to participate in the South Coast Comps?

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I hope things will still carry on as I put alot of my time into designing the site for the club.

I don't see any reason for the club to break up because one member leaves. I am sure there will be plenty of us turn up at Bexi for the South Coast comp.

I am more than happy to carry on doing the site. Perhaps someone would like to fill Howies boots and organise meets for us.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I am not in that club but i can say it would be a shame if it were to disband and see no reason why it needs to.
once people realise it is a FRIENDLY thing then it's all cool and one thing that D.A.B is good for is the relaxed attitude.
Basically the rows started on both questionable threads because alternatives to arraingments were offered and people have that right. we have a policy in D.A.B we have venues we will fish ans friendly comps, these could get chainged anytime people want and we have stated that if people do not want to attend, or wander up the beach then of course that is fine. if someone has an opinion then they have a right to air it without risking getting into trouble.

on the whole we are all a bunch of decent chaps and the club should not end as a result of people falling out.

no one from HHAc have said it is finished have they?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I certainly hope HHAC is still going but from a club admin/organisation point I would like to know who to contact about arrangements for 1st & 28th April. Ian you have a pm mate.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I would try Andy Colmer if I were you. He is secretary, I think!!

HHAC site seems to be down at the moment but it is still there. Looks like freewebs are having troubles.

·
Registered
872 Posts
like wat has been said b4 a bunch of silly agruments about things that shouldnt have happened wat started out to be organised friendly meets turns out to be nightmares.

last month we met up at pevensey for a friendly fish everyone turned up we all met up face to face there was no agruements we went to fish on the beach everyone caught and everyone was happy. Why we cant keep to that premise is beyond me{we meet,we chat,we fish and we hope loads of fish are caught wats the problem with that}.

i personally am looking forward to the 1st for some uncomplicated fishing(might not catch myself but i will still enjoy it:) )i hope to meet some more friendly faces down eastney see ya soon guys..................:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
i agree with all thats been said let the fishing do the talking :) :clap3:

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
:g: Kiss system?????

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
KISS is an early low-level programming language on the IBM 650 business computer. It was listed in the Communications of the ACM 2(5):16 (May 1959).

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Ive got to say I like the site but the pop ups do my head in. I can't block them on the work pc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts