World Sea Fishing Forums banner

hhac

946 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  lockstock 
#1 ·
hi guys ive had a couple of pm asking me not to leave the club and i paul said dont leave as well i no that ac dont want me to leave either as me and him were txtin the other day.my problem as some ppl have found out is that im very blunt and at times that can be a good thing but also it can be a bad thing and yeah my gob does get me in deep s&$T. i wanted hhac to go from strength to strength but i got told last night that i was going to fast and trying to do every thing all at once.Well is that such a bad thing for the hhac?.i also got told today that ppl on here read what i say the wrong way.Because i dont use capitals full stops commers etc etc.so perhaps it is my own fault then,i also think that hhac can manage quite well with out me i have said il still help and give advise to the club if i think it needs it.As it got pointed out to me again last night im not the best angler on here and i also no that.if the club starts to struggle and everyone from the club decides that they want/need me back then i might come back but i have to sort my head out first as i owe ian houlton a big apology for things i said to him it wasnt ians fault it was mine i just have to many thought in my head at present guys ok so il leave this for you lot to work out or decide if you want big gob howie back if i do come back then things have got to start to change for the better ok
tight lines
lee

See less See more
#2 ·
Without opinions, whats the point of a forum at all?.

Never met you but by all accounts Howie you are very helpful on the beach to other people, there aren't enough that are willing to do that. Hopefully when I can make an HH meet you might be able to help me improve a bit

Who gives a flying F*ck if you don't use punctuation on here?, not me. Since when did typing put fish on the beach ?. There are very few posters who give loads of free info away on here and for those of us newer to sea fishing it really helps

So it's a big STAY from me.

#3 ·
well m8 thats just what you think (thanks) its just a shame that ppl who have pm ed me wont speak out aloud for some reason but guess we will have to see wont we.if there wasnt ppl like me on the beach to help others out then those anglers would learn the hard way.How many ppl on here have learnt the hard way in their fishing as in knots rigs bait casting reeding a beach etc the list i think goes on dont it.ppl on here think that i have an high opinion about my self. I am very confidant when it comes to fishing and helping others out if thats advise on casting,unhooking,or just general fishing then yeah im confidant.i no i have said things in the past that may of upset ppl or even wound them up some stupid things i no i have said and have tried to take it back but to no avail.but i guess if ppl want me still in hhac then perhaps they should speak out instead of pm me and staying quite thats all i have to say
tight lines
lee

#4 ·
well m8 thats just what you think (thanks) its just a shame that ppl who have pm ed me wont speak out aloud for some reason but guess we will have to see wont we.if there wasnt ppl like me on the beach to help others out then those anglers would learn the hard way.How many ppl on here have learnt the hard way in their fishing as in knots rigs bait casting reeding a beach etc the list i think goes on dont it.ppl on here think that i have an high opinion about my self. I am very confidant when it comes to fishing and helping others out if thats advise on casting,unhooking,or just general fishing then yeah im confidant.i no i have said things in the past that may of upset ppl or even wound them up some stupid things i no i have said and have tried to take it back but to no avail.but i guess if ppl want me still in hhac then perhaps they should speak out instead of pm me and staying quite thats all i have to say
tight lines
lee

Howie,

Don't misunderstand all the PMs sent to you. Some people prefer to say privately to you that they appreciate the difficulties you have faced and that they admire you for your honesty and guts in apologising. It is just the way people are, doesn't mean they think any less of you.

The fact that you have publically made the effort to take things back is more than enough evidence of your true nature and yearning to help others.

Stay in the HHAC and lets put all this bother behind all of us. You can't put toothpaste back in the tube, just clear it up as you have done so well and forget about it.

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.