World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just to say Hi as this is my first contact with you all, I am based near Swaffham (Norfolk) and have fished around the Norfolk and Suffolk beaches during the past years and feel that it would be good to be part of the forums.
My fishing has not been on a regular basis of late and has been a rather casual affair, wife, dog, Sunday news papers, deck chair, etc and only in the summer when the weather is good and the sun shining.
I have had some good catches in the past with the best being 6 codling for 24LBs from Hopton beach on a ebbing tide but this was a few years ago.
I think it is time to have a few sessions outside the comfort zone and hope to report the details to you all as and when this happens

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
welcome to the group , always good to have anoither report from different areas, get out and be brave try it and if ya like it go again lol

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Welcome to the forums mate, hope to hear your catch reports soon, tight lines.

AL ..

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi Caught1once,

welcome to the site, if you fancy a fishing session outside the comfort zone why not join us on the sole bash this saturday night at Sizewell as organised by roarscarymonster if interested look in the forums to find out more. :thumbs:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello and welcome - if you want to keep up to date with areas you are wanting to fish in and keep up to date with some good craic and a lot of very knowledgeable sea anglers who are more than willing to assist and advise in any way make sure you log on to
www.leader-lines.com
Probably the most current and top sea fishing sites for East Anglia
Good luck when you get started again

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Welcome to the site mate.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Welcome home mate :)

AL ..
Ditto the above.:)

Cheers, nice to be home all those Munro's blocking the view.:)
650 mile drive there, I managed a few turbot, bass, pollack and flounder. Fished Oldshoremore, Clashnessie, Clachtoll and Stoer bay from the beach.They are simply stunning places. Didn't see another angler all week.
Boat trip canned due to weather. :thumbdown
Brownie fishing was superb at Lochs Borralan and Maiden. All fished out :giveup:, good luck to buzzer who is giving it a go tonight plugging somewhere on the shingle. :blink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts