World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just new to this forum and just looking to sound you's out about a few things.Im back home for a month so thought id do a wee bit of fishing while here.

Granton is only 10 mins from my house so was just wondering how it was fishing at the moment? Used to fish it years ago so just lookin g to get a bit up to date.

Also looking for anywhere else to fish. Ive got my own motor and dont mind travelling a bit. If anyone fancies giving me some advice it would be appreciated. As i say im off all month so wouldnt mind getting out and about a few times

·
Team Shoreangler
708 Posts
hi mate welcome to the forum,grantons fishing ok ive heard of mackies,wrasse,codling,collies,pollock,ssss lobster recently and prob more
tommy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah last time i was here i had 2 lobster in a day and bugger all else!! Was a bit weird. I;m off down the morn anyway for a wee crack. Is anyone else out the morn?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, just drove past granton 15 mins ago and it looked mobbed, same with newhaven harbour
dont think there has been a great amount of fish caught there but there has been some, and tommy has covered the general fish thats there :thumbs:
might be better heading out of the forth tho.... personal opinion.. i think its garbage :thumbdown

theres a good few of us out quite a lot, we head to north berwick down to eyemouth areas, and crail up to arbroath areas

depends on what gear you have to put you in the right places :fishing:

cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats the problem bud i dont have all my gear just bits and bobs cos i actually stay in germany.

Went out today and had a couple of mackies and a wee codling at granton then took a drive down to the cove down near pease bay.

Never even had a touch but then i dont know what its like down there!

Got that fed up i ended up having a wee swim!

Bloody FREEZING!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.