World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
We had this problem last year.They wont give us any info.
Come on you sw lads,over this side of the water we always give any info you need!
Tightlines.......

i dont know the area mate,like most on the sw forum i reckon.and ones that do probaly havent fished it recently.i doubt anyones holding back info on purpose.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Come on you sw lads,over this side of the water we always give any info you need!
Tightlines.......
its not that we dont want to give u the info its the fact that we dont know the info!

·
England Team Captain
30,606 Posts
It seems that Hinkley/ Lilstock reports are always thin on the ground.
I've tried a few times to glean a catch report from there, to no avail.
I think it's a bit of a black hole with forum members rather than a secrecy issue lads.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It seems that Hinkley/ Lilstock reports are always thin on the ground.
I've tried a few times to glean a catch report from there, to no avail.
I think it's a bit of a black hole with forum members rather than a secrecy issue lads.
Hi patester me and sparkypete have tryed now for the last 2 yrs to get info of the south west boys and NEVER got any info of them thats y i call it he mi5 site tight lines:giveup: :yawn: :2:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Ok, give us this info:

Why does almost every similar whine about the SW forum not providing info come from a Welshman? (Disprove that before you dispute it).

Why does the complaint usually come inside 24 hours of the request?

And why not save time and write the request and the hissy fit in the same post, perhaps with a small line-break between them so we get the chance to blink between the two?

·
England Team Captain
30,606 Posts
Fooking hell . I'm off for me tin hat.:kissing:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, give us this info:

Why does almost every similar whine about the SW forum not providing info come from a Welshman? (Disprove that before you dispute it).

Why does the complaint usually come inside 24 hours of the request?

And why not save time and write the request and the hissy fit in the same post, perhaps with a small line-break between them so we get the chance to blink between the two?
Fishing it's nuts off. Cod, Bass, mackerel, turbot and haddock every cast!!!!!
Frist of all 4fox hake when you boys come on to the south wales forum asking for info we do hower best to help you out but when we ask you lot we dont get any info of you lot at all myself thing its to much to ask tight lines

AS TO SGT ROCK I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY OF THE CIDER AND PLAY MORE WITH YOUE TACTOR TIGHT LINES

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
To be fair to the S West lads it's not a mark that I've seen reported on here for a very long time. I just don't think it's fished that much by members of this forum and it certainly not an anti Welsh thing either mate.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
4fox has a point though you could do with leaving them for abit longer.
pm a dude called mike_n he fishes round that area, hope tht helps.
cheers. d.f

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Ok....I just searched through the entire archive and can't find anything worth linking to. It seems its a spot not fish/reported on much....as snaggle says.

Looks like you'll have to use cunning and water craft if you want to fish it.

Most folk rarely have a problem pm'ing any info to folk rather than posting it. Thats fair enough, another thing is we don't have a huge amount of posting members from the SW, this may also have something to do with it.

:fish:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To be fair to the S West lads it's not a mark that I've seen reported on here for a very long time. I just don't think it's fished that much by members of this forum and it certainly not an anti Welsh thing either mate.
Ok....I just searched through the entire archive and can't find anything worth linking to. It seems its a spot not fish/reported on much....as snaggle says.

Looks like you'll have to use cunning and water craft if you want to fish it.

Most folk rarely have a problem pm'ing any info to folk rather than posting it. Thats fair enough, another thing is we don't have a huge amount of posting members from the SW, this may also have something to do with it.

:fish:
Hi lads thats funny i just had a pm off one of the lads what fish it and told me all i need two know thanks to you mate tight lines

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Frist of all 4fox hake when you boys come on to the south wales forum asking for info we do hower best to help you out but when we ask you lot we dont get any info of you lot at all myself thing its to much to ask tight lines

AS TO SGT ROCK I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY OF THE CIDER AND PLAY MORE WITH YOUE TACTOR TIGHT LINES
I find that closing remark very steryotyping it would be like me saying all welshmen s*ag sheep and we all know that aint true and i would never put it on a forum,look any of your lads want to fish the north devon area I promise you pm any member around here and you will get good advice the whole area of hinkly is not reported on frequently foxy I know well and he rareley fishes outside devon niether do the rest of us

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I find that closing remark very steryotyping it would be like me saying all welshmen s*ag sheep and we all know that aint true and i would never put it on a forum,look any of your lads want to fish the north devon area I promise you pm any member around here and you will get good advice the whole area of hinkly is not reported on frequently foxy I know well and he rareley fishes outside devon niether do the rest of us
:clap3: if you need any info on north devon rockling we can tell you all u need to know:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi paul morgan as two welsh man S--AG SHEEP they might do mate i cant say as i am ENGLISH tight lines

1 - 20 of 30 Posts