World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:spiteful:IF any of you lanc's lads have any hint's and tips for the cumbrian team :nerd:please feel free to post below
steveit i have got you some left/right stickers for your wellis then you dont put them on the wrong feet lol lol
all fish comming out on the gynn at the mo to brandling's tipped with a frogs leg. Bloodworm and joker also doing the biz tight lines :bye2:.......tony c

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yes & I also hear that sheep ticks can be a great bait for the late night shoals of Wolf fish that have been around lately, so as they'll all have a few about their persons they've got a distinct advantage on that score!:wiggle:

Phil :fish:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
no wonder you lancs lot aint catching nowt if thats what you use :roll1::roll1::oops:

its toads legs not frogs legs you need :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
413 Posts
is there many marlin and bronze sharks caught off there if so i will have a gud night fishing then lol:fish::fish::fish:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:fish: you have to fish heavy for them gibbo lambs leg normaly does the trick on a running lead size 8/0............tony c

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If you catapult some caviar out before you cast it draws the bass to your bait.....honest:bounce:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Use a popped up penguin !!! for killer whale should be a few knocking about sat if the wind stays onshore a good rock rod is needed to launch a 3lb plus bait to the gully ...............tony c

·
Registered
531 Posts
As were on about BAIT TIP'S, can all you lad's not give beachy blue any pie's as he failed on his fitness test by 1minute. we will have him back up and running if we all do our part and keep all your pie's hamburger's and food in your bag:rtfm: i think i saw him running tonight down to the chippy:wiggle:.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he will be at home we have a few pie eaters on the lanc's team lol lol lol:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:............tony c

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The wind looks promising,fingers crossed.
Going to give it a bash tomorrow night.......I'll p.m. the Lancashire lads with a report when I get back:secret:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The wind looks promising,fingers crossed.
Going to give it a bash tomorrow night.......I'll p.m. the Lancashire lads with a report when I get back:secret:
:fish:TOP MAN LOOKING GOOD FOR THE WEEKEND :fish:
:fish: COME ON LANCASHIRE LETS MAKE IT 2 ----0
...............tony c

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never mind beachy we will send you home with a few pies as a consolation when you fluff the re match ..HEY BEACHY LEAVE THEM SHEEP ALONE.......tony c

G

·
nowt wrong with pies!!!
next time ill pretend to be chased by tony c and the boys as i run away with the cumbria lancashire cup:wiggle:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nowt wrong with pies!!!
next time ill pretend to be chased by tony c and the boys as i run away with the cumbria lancashire cup:wiggle:
Yes beachy :wiggle:the only way you will run off with the cup is if you nick it :nerd:lol lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
i tell you what lee you nick all the pies and they will chase you and ille get young binza to nick the cup

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think we will be late just trying to find a root down so we don't go past a pie shop or well never get lee out:spiteful:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts