World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many thanks to nigel and tracy for giving my wife a great days fishing on her birthday now got the bug for boat fishing as well as shore weather was good and nigel moved around to find the fish pollock and coley good sizes i was outfished by hel but thats the luck of the draw:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
many thanks to nigel and tracy for giving my wife a great days fishing on her birthday now got the bug for boat fishing as well as shore weather was good and nigel moved around to find the fish pollock and coley good sizes i was outfished by hel but thats the luck of the draw:
Hi heland yes nigle and tracy are good fun to be with well done on the fishing mate as he got hes new boat yet mate we are out with him in the summer bassing (got to watch it now as the wife as the fishing bug )he he he tight lines

·
Registered
81 Posts
hi heland
it was nice to meet you it was a cracking day im glad you enjoyed yourselves it was nice to see another lady fishing.
my coley pie was very nice see you you on 12 may
Nigel

M

·
0 Posts
Fish are starting to show down there now are they??

ill have to get in touch will Nigel for some Dates done there for the Coming months!,,

Marcus
marcus you want some of the action me and g/e had on the w/k end dont you:boat: :boat: none stop action:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
marcus you want some of the action me and g/e had on the w/k end dont you:boat: :boat: none stop action:clap3: :clap3:
yeah for some of us. pity u missed out on it . theres anglers and theres danglers.:clap3: :clap3:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts