World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished at hobbs point for 2 and a half hours this morning.
Cod king caught 2 gobies and 1 or 2 whiting (1 nice sized)
majestic sparkle caught 2 whiting
i caught 2 nice sized whiting 2 smaller ones 1 goby

Good to see that there are still a few fish left in the sea

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well done bass, whatever u do dont put pics on the site, i am goin through hell since i did,, heehee.. its ok thow, bellboy is starting to take some stik, i stirrin a little bit, only a bit, bell..my m8..ummmmmmm..

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice cod though poach was going to try for one to day but thought id have a whiting bash instead thanks for the order gus swivels are great
did you get the check ok???

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
allright ben we should meet up some time and go fishing.wet down the castle beach tonite-it was rubbish ben had a small whiting and a bite from sommit bigger but i had naught

kiefer

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have blanked twice out of the last three times i have been out been really crap everywhere lately. Had a bend in my rod today well the three of us did. Poacher had a cod this morning earlier so everything is definitely getting better

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes in pembroke dock you are fishing over crap though i use a rotten bottom even though i can cast past it if i was to put one in the crap get a birds nest for instance you are a rig down and maybe that elusive cod im still yet to catch.

Ps. the crap you are fishing over 70 yards is shopping trolleys, bed of mono, cars and car tyres.

Only fish it on tides no bigger than 5.7 and only around low otherwise tackle losses wil be greater

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
how can trollies get out 70 yards. what size were youre gobys. shall we go and fish there in the holidays as i would love to give it a go. iv'e heared loads of people catching cod there. are they still around cod that is.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cod have moved up the river not at Hobbs none been caught a few whiting still there though gobys were caught down the wall and all my whiting was caught on the baits that were intended for cod but 2 of them were some of the biggest i have ever caught so not annoyed could go there last week of the holiday when the tides are small too big at the mo we might take you bassing as well !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The trolleys only are up to 30 yards out youd be surprised what the tide can do!!!

I hate whgiting + rock hopper can you get hod of any blow lug????

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
yeh u can get them from fishing bay tackle cany u ? i would love to go bassing wit u . do u know n e one who could give me a lift 2 tavernspite on monday , mums working.

i hate whiting aka ben has got 2 b somewhere on sat 4-5 but after that we will go off the pier

rock hopper

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
my guitar lesson is on friday 4-5. my dad might be able to give you a lift on monday to tavernspite but wont be able to give me or you a lift back so can your'e mum or russel give us a lift back?

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
bass buster where might you take us bassing and at this time of year. are blow lug the type that you can get with a bait pump that make small casts like whippy ice cream. i might be able to get a few but only 30 at the most.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i hate whiting said:
my guitar lesson is on friday 4-5. my dad might be able to give you a lift on monday to tavernspite but wont be able to give me or you a lift back so can your'e mum or russel give us a lift back?
IF U WANT 2 ADD SOMETHING 2 URE POST JUST CLICK ON THE EDIT BUTTON :p :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts