World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Woody went over to Holderness on saturday for an evening session hoping for a few fish.... on arrival there was quite a swell coming up the beach which we could just make out thriough the fog.... not the best conditions for our target species , rays and hounds. Fourty quids worth of peelers weren,t going to waste so we hit the beach and set up our gear... first chuck i had a small pouting soon followed by an undersize cod... 2 hours into the session after the sun finally came out Woddy had a silver eel, his first ever.... this was soon followed by a nice little bass....

Things went very quiet for a couple of hours when i had another undersized cod , still in daylight too........ after the sun dropped so did the swell, a little bit, so i did expect to get a few bites but to no availl.... Woody managed another small bass & a pouting to finish the session with... a dissapointing session after the week befor but neither blanked " result"
Woody,s second bass through a misty lens.... well done Woody

Hope to be back next weekend.......Oh yes ,and a big thanks to Spotty Dog Tackle for bending over backwards to get me 2 new Century rods and new reels in less than 24 hours when everybody else said " sorry mate not in stock"... even Spotty were out of stock but it still wasn,t a problem, fantastic service, cheers lads (Rich & Steve)..... Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts